Kelco Corrosion Resistant Flow Switches
SERIES: Flow Switch-F25
- The F25 series flow switch has been specifically developed to fill the need for a flow sensor, capable of working reliably in applications in which metal flow switches fail.
- Typical areas include chemical, process, pharmaceutical, scientific and agricultural uses in which the metal components of traditional flow switches either interfere with,or are attacked by, the liquids being handled.
- Modern thermo plastic pipe systems are used extensively in agriculture, industry, and in commercial and domestic fluidhandling.
- The F25 flow switch has been specifically designed to integrate into plastic piping systems, and to enhance the advantages of such systems.
- Total avoidanceof metal components, in the fluid stream, has been achieved.
- In addition, an advanced frictionless sensitivity adjusting system gives total external control over theswitching threshold.